« Home

Who I am

I'm using all the creativity I have in me, because it's extremely hard for me to talk about myself... but I'll give it a try.

My name is Geossara, Gi for my friends (you're included), Elita for family. I'm 19 years old and although I have no accent, I was born in Cape Vert and lived in there until I was 7, then I moved to Portugal to live with my mother and study.

I have a younger brother, is name is Mario and is 14. We've been through many differents phases... from love to mutual "hate"... but in the end we always get along... or not ^-^

My mom is for me the best person in the world and I love her very much, if there's anything I'm really sure about is that she would do anything for me and my brother. She's a fighter, my biggest example. If I'm now where I am, it's because I have all her support.

I'm in translation 'cause it has been my goal since my 2nd year on high school. I intend to do a master's degree as well.

I really want to travel and leave Portugal for a while, to go to Japan and/or England. I hope (and want a lot) I can learn Japanese, unfortunalety it is impossible this year ='( .

When I have nothing to do, I love reading, drawing, dancing, singing (sometimes I sing in a choir from the church group I'm in, we sing in weddings and other ceremomies), and many other things. To be honest I like doing almost everything.

I think that's all. I've even told more things that I thought I would XD

I hope that this helps you knowing me better :)
Big kisses ***

Labels:

Well, for something you said was very hard for you to do and checking the hours you posted it, "5 stars for the effort and the result" mehehe ^^

Hi crazy girl!! =P

I would love to learn Japanese too but I don't know.. I have other important goals to realize! ;)

Good luck to you! I really like you very much, you deserve it! =)

Kisses****

Who you are... hmm... my best friend (next to my mom of course) :P aishiteru!!

Here I am again... I decided to come back and say a few more words... They're going to be about what I think about you...
Well, first of all, let me say that you're a great person! One of the best ones I've ever known! You're sweet, kind, generous... You're a little bit shy, which sometimes makes you lose thins you could have if you tried... Ok, nobody's perfect, but try to work on that a little bit, ok? Since the day I found out that you were one of the best friends I had, I have been happier, you know? Please, stay in my life forever, and you won't regret it! (I know I'm a little bit mad sometimes, but... sorry! :P) Aishiteru! (Japanese word for I Love You)

Post a Comment