« Home | Who I am »

Hello!


The name's André Tiago Soares da Costa Pereira.
But just call me André or Blaze (my nickname).
I'm 19 years old and I live with my parents (yeah still...).
I was born in Viseu, then I moved and lived for 7 years in Terceira, Azores in an American colony.
And now, for the time being, I live in Montijo.
I had Science through high school and then it snapped... I always wanted to be a translator! What the hell am I doing here? >_<
I don't like discos and the sorts, my perfect night is at the pub listening to some calm or rock music having a cold pint of lager or watching a DVD. My musical tastes goes from Metal to Rock.
I have to point that I love the 70s and 80s! Damn good music.
Favorite Tv shows... Lost, House and whatever.
I watch anime and play video games as an hobby and I love it, it relaxes me and takes the daily stress away ^^

Labels:

Hi!!! =D

The adventure/life that you had in Azores... It must have been wonderful! I don't have an adventure like that.. =( lol But I have others that I like a lot with my family and boyfriend.

We listen to the same styles of music! ;) That's very nice.

See you tomorrow! lol =P ****

Old music... just love it :P and you know it... you heard me singing on the metropolitan xD

Post a Comment