« Home | Home » | Whatever » | Laughs of a Broken Heart » | Poems » | Ace's Short Story Suggestion » | Taking a Bullet for a Friend » | English Dictionaries » | Another poem.. =P » | Haiku Poem » | Poem by Sara Eichman and myself »

On the Road

What a beautiful rainbow and sky
What a beautiful place and countryside
The green surpasses all…
And the sun shines hot (it doesn´t lie)
I´m on the road, watching all of that
The curiosity get´s bigger; yes
I know I´ll see a lot more of beauties
Like that one
Enjoying and having fun
No time for rushes or moral cold
While I´m on the road
Watching and admiring
The best that nature has to give
Without that we couldn’t possibly
Live… as well as we do
Smiling and listening to
The silence too
Looking at that gorgeous environment
Gives peace and it remembers
The best moments I had
After a long time I remember at last
No boredom… anymore
Because I´m enjoying my experience
On the road




The poem above reflects the sensations of being far away, on a tour by beautiful exotic places where I can just dream about.

Labels:

Your poem is very good! =) I liked reading it!

Good Job! lol ****

Post a Comment