« Home | Poems » | Ace's Short Story Suggestion » | Taking a Bullet for a Friend » | English Dictionaries » | Another poem.. =P » | Haiku Poem » | Poem by Sara Eichman and myself » | Fishing for Jasmine » | To Zanarkand » | English Grammar »

Home

The vision of that great picture
Makes me wondering
About the feeling's mixture
And the house loving
Beautiful home…
That I may call my own
A safe place to be
Also an escape to me
From the rest of the shadows
It gives me strength and power
Beautiful blue house
Combined with a gorgeous
blue
Sky
Shows the concept of home
Put all my hopes on it I might
The balance, the sense of belonging
Grows…
All that present on a quiet place
Making the hearts… shaking
I’d love to have a home like that one
To feel secure, emotionally warm and
Have fun
Desired by everyone… the home
Links the brotherhood ties
It is wherever we leave someone that
Misses us with no lies
The image surrounds the souls… of
Whoever wants to.
A big complex concept…
Simply a home


The poem reflects the idea of home and the sense of belonging to something and feeling safe. Wherever someone is, the important is where you feel fulfilled physically, emotionally or psychologically surrounded by those you care about. HOME.
For me basically, is that.

Labels: