« Home | Hello! » | Who I am »

I'm a big girl in a big world! =)

Hi there! =D

My name is Joana Carlos and I'm 22 (although I don't seem to).

I was born in Lisbon where I've spent all my life and I don't wish to live in anywhere else. I had a house in the country but I still prefer cities. And I love Setúbal too; it's my second home (my father and his relatives were born there).

I studied in a private school till I was 20. Then I took a technical course in Webdesign for a year. After that I went to the university to take Journalism but I didn't like it so I changed to Translation this year.

I think I'm shy and sometimes nervous but I think I can be a very sensitive and nice person. I'm lazy and perfeccionist at the same time! (How can it be?? Let's just say that sometimes I take more than one year to finish something because I want it to be perfect). I'm also sincere, open-minded, and fairly intelligent.

I love my boyfriend and his family, my family and all my friends. I love birds (specially canaries) and cats. My boyfriend has one female cat and it's name is Lira. In the other hand, I very much fear dogs!!

My parents are divorced but I get along fine with them. I like my older sister but sometimes she can be very agravating.

My main goal in the future is to work in the music bussiness. Maybe by being a music criticist or working in the radio or finally organising music events. I wish, if I can, to take master degree after these years in the faculty.

Maybe you'll going to know me a little better in the "next installment of this saga"! *Joking*

Bye...

***

Labels:

weeee I'm the first one to post a coment on this post :D well... just wanted to tell you I like you very much! kisses!!

Well, I came back here because now I know little bit more about you. So, I can now say a few more things about you. I think you're a very nice girl! I really do! I have a great time when I'm with you! You're always smiling, always cheerful! Well, just that you know that I really like you! kisses!

Post a Comment