« Home | To Zanarkand » | English Grammar » | Definition of Home » | Photo Essay about Home » | Rapper poetry » | Confirm » | Presentation Milton » | Short Story :3 » | A Home of a Wolf » | Home<?xml:namespace prefix = o />What can I say to... »

Fishing for Jasmine

This is a story about a man and his daughter who is in hospital... It touched me because it remembers the relationship that I have with my father.
I hope that you like it. And it's really short! =P

http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/FishJasm.shtml

Labels:

That's life for ya... dramatic, yet unnexpected in many points of view... =/

I guess we all have a Jasmine inside of us... Nice story... touching...

Joana
Your presentation on this story was very touching and poignant. It was such a shame there were only 3 of us left to be with you as an audience - You did well.
Allyson

Post a Comment