« Home | Epic words :3 » | Alright guys and girls, now tell me... what do you... » | Home - A Particularly Complex Concept » | On the Road » | Home » | Whatever » | Laughs of a Broken Heart » | Poems » | Ace's Short Story Suggestion » | Taking a Bullet for a Friend »

Behold, my latest cosplay! House, from the series House M.D
Yah yeah, I didn't cut my hair cus it took me a whole year to grow, sorry <3
But overal, I had a blazer, the cane, the beard, vicodin and my sexyness 8D~~



Hands down... realistic as it may. Not hard, but it wen't pretty well.

"claps"

I love you Ace :3

Just loved it ;)

Although I'm not a fan of Doctor House, I liked your cosplay. lol It was original.

I hate you Blaze xD

Nah, you love me :3

How can anyone dislike House??? O.O

Good bit of cosplay. Did you also get into the head and mind of House? What DOES he feel like?
Allyson

I Like House, i dislike Blaze.

Now, that's accurate >=3

Post a Comment