« Home | Behold, my latest cosplay! House, from the series ... » | Epic words :3 » | Alright guys and girls, now tell me... what do you... » | Home - A Particularly Complex Concept » | On the Road » | Home » | Whatever » | Laughs of a Broken Heart » | Poems » | Ace's Short Story Suggestion »

What do you think? Does Google really worry about our privacy?

http://masterplanthemovie.com/

In my opinion, I think that they're exaggerating on this theme about our own privacy. I'm not afraid of that... But sometimes, I think that it can be real and dangerous indeed! Because I have noticed that sometimes there're people that are trying to know my e-mail password...
What do you think of this?

Labels:

Internet is a serious business and sometimes can give you aids X:

Loved it, blaze xD

About google... If I'm gonna be afraid of every single thing, every single threat, I won't be able to live my life... So, couldn't care less... =)

Actualy my post was a pun to yesterday's news, where these girls are infected with AIDS by a guy who they just met online.

I mean, stupid gals >_>

Therefore, internet is a serious business and can give you AIDS :X

People nowadays don't seem to act responsably... you never know who or what lies on the othe side of the string.

This concept can be used to refer to the main subject, or blaze's comment...

But about google. One cannot simply to refuse to use it. It's seeds have already been planted. I don't think they are evil, leechy seeds however, and i don't think the "CIA" (example) would waste any time searching for me... anyways...

Like Myann says, i've got better things to worry about than that at the moment... =P

Thanks Joana ^_^

I heard if you type your name on google, your C will explode :O

*types*

XDD

Post a Comment