« Home | Geossara Costa interviewed by André Pereira and An... » | I'm a big girl in a big world! =) » | Hello! » | Who I am »

A Simple Man and a Simple Life

Hey everyone, my name's André (yet, another one! xD). I'm 19 years old and I'm from a little town called Carcavelos which is famous for its beach (which is "a must go" place for me in the Summer). I'm tall but I don't mind my height (1.82cm), brown hair, brown eyes and I hate brownies (joking hehe.. ^^)... I consider myself friendly, shy in certain situations, social and talkative if "you pull the string" (when will this guy ever shut up?), pessimist, realistic but creative, lazy, funny (true, true) and good company all-round (you forgot annoying).
I'm very fond of foreign languages, such as English, Spanish, and I'm regaining my confidence and taste for French once again (I used to hate it, now the only one I hate is German among the ones I studied so far...). I also seem to understand a bit of japanese (guess how) and like their culture. I like to travel, however I never been abroad (maybe someday, I can feel it). I also like animals and have, let's see: 2 dogs and 2 cats.

I also am a big fan of rock, punk and such, but I don't mind hearing random stuff sometimes, as long as it's music and it isn't well... broken.I think that's all I guess, so basically see you guys around. Have fun with the course ^^

Labels:

Hello! =D Yeah, you have a beautiful cat! (just like you said to me! =D)
Lots of kisses to you! ****

meow!! you stole my idea... for the animals... blehhh! lol

Post a Comment