« Home | Question » | Portuguese Summer Festivals » | Portuguese LegendsPortugal is a country full of le... » | Tourism of Portugal » | Portuguese Northern food » | The Mysterious Hitchhiker - continuation of version 2 » | Assessment Task - Monday 4th December » | Homework » | Mission Impossible 3 » | “A Clockwork Orange”: a film that everyone should see »

Cosplay... my hobby

Since you are so merry and happy posting random things XD I'll talk about this hobby of mine, Cosplay.
What is cosplay? Cosplay comes from costume play, where we dress as characters from our favorite movies, books, videogames, anime/manga or when you create an original costume.
Let your emagination flow and the results will be amazing.
Now, some photos from some of my cosplays... By the way, Patricia in Ripatasirana ( I think I got it right) cosplays too and paired once and did a play, a dramatic play ;__;

My first cosplay, Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 1: Remake
I was young, so don't look at my young ugly face XD joking


My second cosplay, Seifer Almasy from Final Fantasy VIII... Sorry, I couldn't find any photos of me :X




Third cosplay, Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer




My forth one, The one I enjoyed so much, Ichigo Kurusaki from Bleach.
I don't have the orange hair, because the wig didn't come on time... internet orders... bah
And yes, my sword is huge too, 1.74cm \o



Next cosplay, Naked Snake from Metal Gear 3: Snake Eater

The one that I enjoyed and won two prizes!





My last cosplay, the one who I identify the most:

Aizen Souske, Bleach and Dar (my girfriend as Hinamori Momo)





That's it.

I'm working on more and improve its quality ^^

Labels:

Lol, so many look-alikes, needs to work on the hair, specially Ichi's xD joking

Yeah, Like I always say, the most importat thing on a cosplay is the hair, but a good wig it's very expensive :X

wooow :O A never heard anything about this kind of hobby! :O WoW..double wow! It's seems to be amazing ! Please tell me more things about it!! :D

kiss**

Well I think when its the Carnval, you dress up just for fun XD
We cosplayers dress up for a convention, at any time of the year, we love it because it'd a way to express ourselves, to be somevody else.
Like you do, when you dance ^^

Great hobby! And you seem to be pretty good at it :P nice work

There's a video on Youtube of our play, but you can't hear anything (we had no microphones -_- )

Great idea! I think I'll be posting mine on my blog. =P

I would love to do Cosplay someday! =D
But it’s a little expensive, isn’t it?
How often do you Cosplay in a year?
****

Andreeee I'm a big fan of you too :P
lol

kisses* o/

Post a Comment