« Home | Short Story :3 » | A Home of a Wolf » | Home<?xml:namespace prefix = o />What can I say to... » | The sea<?xml:namespace prefix = o />For some peopl... » | Short Story » | Pirate's of the Caribbean 3 - at World's End » | Home<?xml:namespace prefix = o />There was once a ... » | Feedback to blog » | Carapace » | The mysterious hitchhikerThe scary next day…A narr... »

Presentation Milton

Hi guys, (and girls), i just wanna say that i liked the blog a lot and i will post poetry and very other nice things ok? thanks bye
Milton

Hi there, Milton!!! Welcome to our blog!! I hope you'll feel one of us from now on! Any doubts, we're here!! I'll be adding you on msn ;) kisses

On behalf of all the people in here, i salute you and invite you to post whatever you find interesting and eager to share with us. Like one would say: "the more, the merrier"

Cheers mate =)

Hi!!! =) What can I say? All of my friends had already said the same things that I would say to you.
I hope that you enjoy being in our blog.

If you're having trouble with the blog (like posting something that doesn't appear, etc) you can email to me! (I'm the technician blog! =P)

Kisses!****

Post a Comment