« Home | The Depression of a Loss » | What do you think? Does Google really worry about ... » | Behold, my latest cosplay! House, from the series ... » | Epic words :3 » | Alright guys and girls, now tell me... what do you... » | Home - A Particularly Complex Concept » | On the Road » | Home » | Whatever » | Laughs of a Broken Heart »

One of my goals... come true?

One of my dreamish hoppies... to play a guitar =3



Never had the necessity to sign up for guitar lessons, and wouldn't spend my earnings on an intrument I couldn't play at the moment...

Times change... people change...

What's you favorite instrument by the way? (i don't mean a playable one, just one you happen to like)

^_^

Labels:

I want to play guitar too, but I suck at life ;___;
So, I'll just go to the corner and weep ;__;

I love music... but I can't play anything... favourite instrument? hmm.. I'll think about it and tell you later ;)

Post a Comment