« Home | HOOKED ON A FEELING!!! loooool » | Deadman's Chest - Jack did it again! =P » | Carapace - Two Years Later » | Carapace Part 2 - A Life of Lies » | Cosplay... my hobby » | Question » | Portuguese Summer Festivals » | Portuguese LegendsPortugal is a country full of le... » | Tourism of Portugal » | Portuguese Northern food »

The mysterious hitchhiker


The scary next day…

A narrow street that seems to never end… a mysterious smile… a dark doorway… a whisper… “Come… don’t leave me alone… please!!”
Carlo woke up scared, everything was spinning around. What was that dream?
The mysterious encounter with that girl the day before seemed normal before, so why was him having that dream?
Confused, he started thinking about it, the sad looking girl, the thin dress she was wearing on a cold day…
Something inside was telling him not to go, but he wanted to now, he wanted to see her again and find out if that pale and beautiful face was really that scary.
Although hesitating, he left the room and entered the car. It was a really cold day… where did he put his jacket? Oh that’s true… he gave it to the girl… now he had a reason to look for her… Wait… what was that?
Something or somebody was standing by the side of the road. Carlo pulled and slowly walked to the known figure.
When he got close to her, she slowly turned around.
“DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!”
It was no longer a whisper and the face was no longer the same.

Labels:

In my opinion, your text of the misterious girl is the best of all that I read on our blog!

Good work! ;) I liked a lot!

Great!!! You could be writing horror storys :P eheh (so that I could not read them, since I'm afraid... At least I'm afraid of horror movies... Books, I've never tried one... Someday (or not xD) =)

There's no reason to be afraid of what you don't undersand. but, if you do, fight it. You'll feel much better in the end, i'm sure.

"a poet in the making here!"

great work xD

I love horror stories. =D Nice work!

Post a Comment