« Home | Feedback to blog » | Carapace » | The mysterious hitchhikerThe scary next day…A narr... » | HOOKED ON A FEELING!!! loooool » | Deadman's Chest - Jack did it again! =P » | Carapace - Two Years Later » | Carapace Part 2 - A Life of Lies » | Cosplay... my hobby » | Question » | Portuguese Summer Festivals »

Home

There was once a boy, who had an ordinary life, a home, family, food on the table, the sorts.

He’d often talk bad about his country, saying that he wanted to live abroad.

Then he grew older, wiser and his thoughts changed.

He still had a nice home and all that jazz, but something was missing, he had to apologize to his country...

So, one summer he set of on his way, avoiding big cities and visiting villages.

While meeting new people, he got to know the old folk, the last link to this country.

Shared old and new stories, learn the trades of the old and new days.

What is home? A cubicle with walls and a roof?

No, people are used to narrow home to this, but home is people, love, emotions, and yes, it can have walls and roof.

But my home is in my country. I was born in Viseu, lived in Azores and now I’m living in Montijo, so far I had 7 homes.

Should I stop caring now? No, I still live in my home, the same home I was born in.

It could be worse than before, but I still love it and, some day, I will hitchhike on my country.

Care to join? And find the meaning of home together?

André Pereira 19627

Labels:

I really enjoyed reading your concept of home. It would be good if people stopped to think about their concepts... Everyone usually forget their real home once and a while... What we have to do is "open our eyes" and look for our real home. Don't know where to find it? Look in the heart =)

Home is were your heart is. The pleasure of a grand voyage can only be compared to a comfortable place as long as you believe so. Nice text dude.

For me, home is when I'm with the persons that I love... Like my boyfriend =)

You made a good conception of home. Well done. =) I enjoyed reading it.

Post a Comment