« Home | Short Story » | Pirate's of the Caribbean 3 - at World's End » | Home<?xml:namespace prefix = o />There was once a ... » | Feedback to blog » | Carapace » | The mysterious hitchhikerThe scary next day…A narr... » | HOOKED ON A FEELING!!! loooool » | Deadman's Chest - Jack did it again! =P » | Carapace - Two Years Later » | Carapace Part 2 - A Life of Lies »

The sea

For some people it has absolutely no meaning, but for me, it's everything.

I’ve grew up looking at it, admiring its beauty, its peace.

It may seem cold, but it’s warm for me.

It may seem dangerous, but it’s safe for me.

It may seem angry sometimes, but always reminds me peaceful moments.

It may seem full of nothing, but for me it has all the love that one heart can hold within.

It is my home, my family, it’s even me.

In it you can find all my memories and my heart as well.

If you ask me where my home is, I’ll tell you:

Look for it in the sea.

Labels:

I'm the first person here!!! =P (How ridiculous I am...)

When I think of sea, I can only imagine Praia Verde of Tavira. =) It brings me so many memories... I miss it!

Kisses!

Post a Comment