« Home | One of my goals... come true? » | The Depression of a Loss » | What do you think? Does Google really worry about ... » | Behold, my latest cosplay! House, from the series ... » | Epic words :3 » | Alright guys and girls, now tell me... what do you... » | Home - A Particularly Complex Concept » | On the Road » | Home » | Whatever »

So, here's the deal.
Do you know how to cook? If yes, what is your speciality? :3
I hope this summer I can grow my cooking skills, because cooking is awesome, and more awesome is eating what you have cook!

Bye and Kiss the cook :3




Labels:

What's cooking doc? xD

Personally, i never took cooking seriously. And i'm not a great cook neither.

But to tell the truth, i wish i could (not at the moment), so that i could better bread my future offpring. I wish i could be a great father figure, that's all.

Ace Out

I just want to eat =3 can I??? =3

Hey, this is a real invitation for a feast!! A group blog feast? When I was working in Canada we had an evening with our studnets from Russia, Japan, China, Swededen,etc etc adn we each brought a favourite dish to prepare at someone's house. There you go HOUSE creeps up again. Why not go for it?
Allyson

Post a Comment