« Home | A concert in Lisbon - not to be missed 23 June CCB » | So, here's the deal.Do you know how to cook? If ye... » | One of my goals... come true? » | The Depression of a Loss » | What do you think? Does Google really worry about ... » | Behold, my latest cosplay! House, from the series ... » | Epic words :3 » | Alright guys and girls, now tell me... what do you... » | Home - A Particularly Complex Concept » | On the Road »

So long....

Goodbye, or rather “so long and thanks for all the fish”!! (from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy).

There are many very special creative contributions here from you as a group. Congratulations at working so well together. I really do hope you keep your blog alive over the next two years, or for even longer, who knows? - creativity – memories – thoughts – comment and opinion.

I apologise for not having provided more time to show your blog to the whole group, but you know your work, I do... keep it rolling! Well done.

I wish you all the very best in your next two years. I have enjoyed working with you this year and seeing your creativity flourish. May it continue to grow with energy, passion and caring.

Allyson