« Home | Carapace Part 2 - A Life of Lies » | Cosplay... my hobby » | Question » | Portuguese Summer Festivals » | Portuguese LegendsPortugal is a country full of le... » | Tourism of Portugal » | Portuguese Northern food » | The Mysterious Hitchhiker - continuation of version 2 » | Assessment Task - Monday 4th December » | Homework »

Carapace - Two Years Later


Two years passed since that fateful day that would change my life forever.

Here I am sitting on the sofa, waiting for my husband to come home from work and have dinner with me. He doesn’t like to eat my food so I learned to cook the things that he loves most.

I’m so tired of my life! I go out just to buy food for the next few days. He’s never home. He has better things to do than be with me. And I never loved him…

Amma chose my life instead of me. She thought that this marriage would make me happier and that I would have a better life than she had with my father who died the day I was born. But, besides that, I only had two options. One of them was to live with a rich man that had a beautiful house, a good job and was living in Australia. The other option was to live with a poor man that was a cook on the beach and who I loved…

I miss Amma and Vijay a lot. I can’t phone them because I’m not allowed to. Besides, we don’t talk a lot. I’m just the housewife.

The only thing that makes me dream for a better life is to look at the sea through the window. Just to remember those days at the Beach Hut when I saw Vijay peeling some prawns for our dinner. We were so happy together! Why didn’t I do anything to stay with him? Well, it was only in my hands the choice of having a better life with money or love. I chose money… But, I still know his number by heart: Mount Lavinia 926979.

Labels:

It seems that almost everybody chose a sad end ! me too :P

kiss*

Beach Huts, well there is a happy subject.

see http://www.msbnews.co.uk

it is my blog on beach huts, nothing more nothing less.

I hope it cheers up anyone feeling at a loss


Tim

Hey poor girl! I gave her a sad ending, but you... you gave her a cruel ending! bah! Well, but nice work ;)

intruder alert, nah the more the merrier...

liked the story, and the picture choosing to contrast it too (call before the storm) xD

A very sad ending. Mine is the total contrast....
But I like yours to :)

Kisses ***

Post a Comment