« Home | Carapace - Two Years Later » | Carapace Part 2 - A Life of Lies » | Cosplay... my hobby » | Question » | Portuguese Summer Festivals » | Portuguese LegendsPortugal is a country full of le... » | Tourism of Portugal » | Portuguese Northern food » | The Mysterious Hitchhiker - continuation of version 2 » | Assessment Task - Monday 4th December »

Deadman's Chest - Jack did it again! =P



A clip from one of my favorite videos of all time, "Pirate's of the Caribbean Deadman's Chest", enjoy ^^

eheh here it is again :P after being deleted by Joana =X LOL you took long to post and then she comes and... puff! The video's gone!! xD

tell me about it xD

nah, i forgive her... this time!... LOL

Only this time! =x

Joanaaaa beware!! xD

Don't delete it again Joana. xD

I'm an absolute fan of Pirates of the Caribbean. =D Love it!

Jack rules so much :3 love the movies \o\

See, what i mean?? Joana... don't you dare mess up things or you are soo dead xD

joking, lol

YOU ARE SO MEAN TO ME!!! :'(

lol Just joking..

I will never do it again André ;) I'm very sorry!!!****

I wasn't aware of this story... I mean... you told me but I didn't know the details, but know that I know it... I could forgive you Joana if you did it again :P lol just joking ~_^

I'm also a great fan of Pirates of the Caribbean :)

Post a Comment