« Home | André Carvalho interviewed by Geossara Costa and A... » | André Pereira interviewed by André Carvalho and Ge... » | Joana Carlos interviewed by Sara Eichman » | A Simple Man and a Simple Life » | Geossara Costa interviewed by André Pereira and An... » | I'm a big girl in a big world! =) » | Hello! » | Who I am »

Sara Eichman interviewed by Joana Carlos



1. What are your hobbies?
Sara Eichman: Well… I don’t really have a hobby. But in my spare time I love to read and dance. Reading is really my greatest passion. I can spend an entire day reading. And if the book is good, I don’t stop reading until I finish it! And dancing, well, I just love it. I do it in my room, where no one can see me. Where I can release myself totally!

2. Do you have pets?
SE: Yes, I have two pets: a hamster named Sakura and a bird named Nita. I like them both, but I really prefer Sakura. She is prettier, sweeter, fluffier, well… I love her most! She is kind of unusual, and that might be my fault… Well, she eats yogurt, cereals, even some deserts… and she loves it! About Nita, she is a sweet little bird. A little noisy, but nice. She lets people touch her, not always, but when she does she’s very sweet! I’d like to have bigger pets, but my mum won’t let me…

3. How’s your relationship with your family?
SE: Hmm… My relationship with my family... Well, let me start by saying that my parents are divorced, and I live with my mother and my stepfather. I get along pretty well with my mum; actually, she is my best friend (and I’m hers, at least I think so…) and we talk about everything; I tell her almost everything that goes on in my life. With my father, things don’t work out like that. I almost don’t get to see him, although he lives pretty close to me. But I really don’t want to talk about it. Well, I get along well with my stepfather, so there’s no problem. I won’t be mentioning the rest of my family, or people would get bored reading the whole text I would write about them.

4. Do you have a boyfriend? If yes, tell me a little bit about him.
SE: Yes, I do have a boyfriend. His name’s Henry, he’s 23 years old, he’s Venezuelan, but his parents are Portuguese. He lived in Venezuela until he was 10 years old, then his parents decided to come back to Portugal, so he has been living here since then. He lives in Ílhavo, near Aveiro. We have been together since October 2nd, but we don’t get to see each other very much, because Ílhavo is not that close. But things are working out well. We love each other, and that’s what really maters.

5. Where do you live?
SE: I live in Amora, on the south side of the river (Tejo, of course). I like living here, it’s a quiet little town, and there are not much people, not much confusion… It’s a little bit far from the Faculty, but I manage to get there on time.

6. What are your most important goals?
SE: My most important goal is to become independent, to be able to live by myself, without anyone’s help. To have my house, my car, my life! Well, and of course, to be happy!

7. What are your greatest achievements?
SE: In my opinion, my greatest achievement was to be able to put myself in a higher level. I was too naïve, I used to put others before me, and that really got me heartaches. I was never paid back, and people who I thought that were really my friends proved me wrong. Well, nevermind… Now I know how to recognise real friends and I see that as my greatest achievement ever!

8. What’s your favourite colour?
SE: I have two favourite colours: blue and pink! Blue has been my favourite colour since I can remember and pink surged about 2 years ago. Well, there’s not much more to say about that.

9. What are your favourite actor and actress?
SE: I don’t really have one favourite actor or one favourite actress. I have lots of them! I’ll mention some of them… Well, we have Meryl Streep, Kate Beckinsale, Julia Stiles, Dakota Fanning, Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Anthony Hopkins, Sean Connery, Johnny Depp, Brad Pit, Bruce Willis, Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller, etc.

10. What’s your favourite movie?
SE: Again, I don’t have one favourite movie, I have tons of them! I’ll mention some… The Lord of The Rings (the 3 of them), Save the Last Dance, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Ice Age, Shrek 1 and 2, DareDevil, Elektra, Notting Hill, etc.

11. What’s your favourite song?
SE: About my favourite song, I don’t have only one; it depends on my state of mind. I get attached to songs which mean something to me at the time, and they become my favourite. Then, my state of mind changes, and the song also changes.

12. What’s your favourite singer/group/band?
SE: It works like my favourite music. Always changing!

13. What’s your favourite book?
SE: It’s hard to name just one, because I love a lot of books. So I’ll say the book of life, which we read and add to it every single day. In this book, we can’t go back, but we can solve some things in the new pages that will come. And, very important, we have to try to add the best story to it!

14. What’s your favourite writer?
SE: Well, maybe Jane Kathleen Rowling, the author of Harry Potter, and Jostein Gaarder, who writes very sage pieces of work.

15. Do you have a religion?
SE: Not really.

16. What’s your favourite quote?
SE: I have some favourite quotes:
-> Don’t worry, be happy!
-> Love is just a state of mind, a puzzle made of pieces you can’t find.
-> Don’t ask “Why?”, ask “Why not?”!
-> I am my own mirror.
And there are more, bur for now it’s enough.

17. When you were little and people asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up, what was your answer?
SE: Well, I used to tell people I wanted to be a mermaid. Pretty cool, don’t you think?

18. Tell me a funny story which happened to you.
SE: It happened once, at Christmas time, when I was little. My mum was on the phone, and left me alone near a Christmas tree full of candies. Well, I ate a lot of them (I think there were only a few left), and when she got back to the living room, she noticed that there were a lot of candies missing. She asked me what had happened to the candies, and I answered something she would never forget. I told her that the Cookie Monster, from Sesame Street had come into our living room and had eaten all the candies which were missing. She laughed a lot, of course, and that became a story which will remain in our memories forever.

by Sara Eichman

Labels:

I'm here to upgrade my interview... I no longer date Henry... He wasn't right for me... I'm much happier now =)

Well... I guess no one read my interview... =( At least no one left a coment...

Post a Comment