« Home | Sara Eichman interviewed by Joana Carlos » | André Carvalho interviewed by Geossara Costa and A... » | André Pereira interviewed by André Carvalho and Ge... » | Joana Carlos interviewed by Sara Eichman » | A Simple Man and a Simple Life » | Geossara Costa interviewed by André Pereira and An... » | I'm a big girl in a big world! =) » | Hello! » | Who I am »

Me, Myself and I



Hi everybody! Well… I’ve been delaying this moment, because I’m not that good talking about myself… But I have to, so here it goes!
My name is Sara Eichman, I’m 18 years old and I’m pretty short (1,55m), blonde, blue eyes… I’m friendly (at least I haven’t heard any complains), funny (love to make people laugh), very social and talkative (sometimes a little bit too much…). I’m also a little bit shy in certain occasions, pessimistic when I’m the subject, and very optimistic concerning oth
ers. I love to read! It’s one of my greatest passions. Another one is music! I couldn’t live without music, it would be sooooo boring! I like to dance (a lot really), love to spend time with my friends and, of course, with my boyfriend! I’m very stubborn and persistent, especially when I want something very much.
Well, enough talking about me. Let’s talk about where I live. I live in a little town, Amora, in the south side of the river (Tejo, of course). It’s a quiet place, generally… I enjoy living there. But it takes me more than an hour to get to the Faculty and that makes wake up soooo early!Hmm… I forgot to tell you about one of my loves! Sakura, my hamster! I got her because I saw her with two other hamsters that were harming her. So, I wasn’t able to leave her there… she was so cute (she still is), and she was suffering… And I took her with me! She’s so funny... she eats yogurt! I’ll leave you here a photo of her!
It’s bye bye time ok? Next time I’ll tell you more!

by Sara Eichman

Labels:

HIIII!!!! :D looool

Your hamster is very very cute!! And its name is cute too.. ;)
How is it doing?
***********************************

Ok... Joana was the only one interested to know a little bit about me... bah! Well, no prob...

Post a Comment