« Home | We can always choose our destination » | Endless Running » | Me, Myself and I » | Sara Eichman interviewed by Joana Carlos » | André Carvalho interviewed by Geossara Costa and A... » | André Pereira interviewed by André Carvalho and Ge... » | Joana Carlos interviewed by Sara Eichman » | A Simple Man and a Simple Life » | Geossara Costa interviewed by André Pereira and An... » | I'm a big girl in a big world! =) »

Reach for your Goals


Our lives are connected to the sea since we gave our first steps as mankind. The ocean is also a treacherous road, filled with uncertainty and peril, but also with adventure and mystery.

To look beyond the horizon… to search for what hasn’t been seen. That’s the purpose of being on the Road. A Road of discovery, where a somewhat vulgar beach transport us to various tropical paradises, reefs, marine lifes and most of all, a reason to be alive.

The ocean too, though how deep and untouched it might be, featured many of the most incredible voyages ever seen, and one can dream to reach beyond the heated sun and the inviting clouds… It’s a risk you can take, but life is a risk itself. My advice is to follow your dreams and aim for the never reached horizon...

Labels:

nice... true, true ;)

The ocean....the best place on earth.
We have to keep it safe ^^

I have a close relationship with the sea. My father's family is from Setúbal and I simply love its beaches and the Sado's river. They're so beaufiful to look at...

If I could choose I'd be a fish, that way I could live far from mankind... in a deep blue world... it's amazing that something that close to us can at the same time look so distant...

Post a Comment