« Home | Me, Myself and I » | Sara Eichman interviewed by Joana Carlos » | André Carvalho interviewed by Geossara Costa and A... » | André Pereira interviewed by André Carvalho and Ge... » | Joana Carlos interviewed by Sara Eichman » | A Simple Man and a Simple Life » | Geossara Costa interviewed by André Pereira and An... » | I'm a big girl in a big world! =) » | Hello! » | Who I am »

Endless Running

A road that leads to nowhere, or a road that leads to anywhere?
Still I'm running, running towards the end.
Towards the flat line, don't know what to expect.
Could it lead me to heaven or right here on earth?
Still, I run as fast as I can... I want to reach it,
So badly, but my efforts are in vain.
My feet are sore, but I don't feel pain!
Is this it? The end? why...
I still run?

Labels:

Mayhaps 'tis a quirk of fates to pursue what one cannot possess. After all, why desire for that which is already ours, secure and subdued to our will?
Tis, mayhaps, a twist of humane rationale that our most passionate pursuits are those that can never be trully conquered.

This is a reply to all of you here. Very impressive use of English so far. Very interesting interviews.
I am looking forward to your photo texts. The ifrst one by Andre is very effective.

Discuss together whther you want to block/dete unwanted replies to your blog, whether you to make it closed - or just open. I am referring to a reply form Dr: Whoame!

Keep up the good work.

Allyson

To walk, desperatly to reach for a reason, substancial or not, a proof of existance maybe... does that lead to the most treasured goal or to certain death?...

Well done

deep... it touched me... =)

I see my life in it... actually I think every single life is what you've discribed... an endless running... but like in everything there is pain... but you can't stop running... why?? because your goal is not in the running.

Well, your post can have many understandings.
One can think that can be about the endless stress that our society is based on. Always running, always worrying, always... We should let ourselves live the life as it is meant to be lived, not always in a worry.
Secondly, I think that we should live with the thought "Carpe Diem" in our mind, not minding how it will end...

Well, I was the only one who didn't make a real effort in telling you my feelings about what you have written. So, I want you to know that I really liked it. And I can't exprime in words what I felt reading it... Well, and I guess it's all said...

Post a Comment